Thursday, September 07, 2006

I love this blog! www.verymom.com

Since I have 4 very small kids I don't get to blog or read blogs as much as I would like, but you have to go to her blogs for Sept. 7 and 5. She has such an amazing way of putting into words what most of us women think and want to write but just aren't creative enough. One blog is very funny in her creative style, but the other blog is very sad. A situation that as a mom every one of us fear.

I hope you will read this and then pray for her. It's pretty obvious that she is not a believer, and it is when I get to know people like this that I become more passionate about what we are going to do in France... plant an exciting relevant lifegiving church. It makes me sad that I can not go out to Utah or Idaho and plant one of these churches. I think it would reach someone like this.

Because of her Sept. 7 blog, my heart is sad this evening for a family that has to continue life without their mother. I know there are situations like this all over the world... which always brings me back to the children all over the world that survive with no parents and no food, children sold as sex slaves, abused kids, broken families, neglected kids, ... but aren't we all just grown up kids... and don't we all just need Jesus. I wish I could save the world... but I can't. Jesus already did all that he could do, now it is up to us... and what are we willing to give up for the world to know Christ?

No comments: