Monday, January 29, 2007

My Hubby, the Networker

You have to go to "my hubby's blog" on 1/26/07. It's entitled "Building Partners". Here in America we call it "networking," and my husband has became the master... not by any choice of his own I guarantee you. I am the outgoing social one, and when we began this adventure my husband would have rather pulled his fingernails out than contact all these people. But he has now had contact with some of the greatest and creative church planters in America, and many of them are partnering with us in some way.

Remember Moses? Basically he said, "I am not a good speaker." And God said, "Who gave man his mouth." That is sort of what my husband was like when he knew God had called us to a faith ministry. Actually my husband had said, "I will never go with an organization where I have to raise support." And I think God said, "Who owns the cattle on a thousand hills?"

Well, here we are, and there God is with that usual smile on His face whenever we say never. My husband also said he would never go to France... that's a whole different story.

No comments: