Monday, September 01, 2008

Pray Pray Pray

I think the only family in America right now that can get a loan is coming to see our house tonight at 6:30pm. Therefore I will continue my cleaning and painting frenzy (yes, I have to paint every time someone comes to see our house. That comes with having 4 kids, 3 of them boys. Next time we'll use satin paint :-) I also have to fit in mowing our acre yard today since we just found a neighbor who will loan us his lawn mower... Yes, our lawn mower is broken, and I have to say from the last time I mowed it and borrowed my parents lawnmower, everyone needs to push mow their yard every once in a while just to appreciate the invention of the riding lawn mower. :-)

Anyway, God is good and his plans are perfect. That is why even if these people do not buy the house, I will rejoice because His ways are perfect... and I do love our house... :-) and it is really clean!!!

1 comment:

Jane said...

still praying for your family/home/new church/France/and new baby!

also...Tricia is back in the hospital at Duke. thought you would want to be praying.