Monday, October 27, 2008

www.goptrust.com !!!!

I want all 3 of you out there who are probably still checking my blog every once in a while or who have me on their blog reader to go to this website (www.goptrust.com) and watch this incredible video about Barack Obama or go to this website (praythevote.com) and sign up to pray for this election. Then put this information on your blog or send it out to everyone on your email list or facebook page.

I have never given to a political campaign in my life but I did last night to www.goptrust.com. I confess thought, I love following politics, and this election has driven me to my knees. (Which is probably the truth in why I have not been blogging the past few months) First the Olympics, and now the election. I confess I have had to ban myself from watching Fox News all day long to see what the polls are doing or to see what October surprise God is going to bring up to answer the prayers of those of us who are continually in prayer for this election.

So, I ask that you join us in this fight. This is a spiritual battle and will only be won if the children of God will rise up and humble themselves and pray for freedom and truth, and that the eyes of our fellow Americans will be open to the reality of the candidates and the reality of our future on each candidate's watch!!!

1 comment:

Enjoying Life Together said...

I was just thinking about you this morning. How are you feeling? Thanks for the links. ~S