Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Election Night

So what do you do if it is election night and you have been a crazed follower of the election... you have prayed, you have talked with others about voting, you have encouraged others to pray, you have attended a rally, and you have voted... it is 6pm on election night and what do you do? I heard this question on Fox news about what all the candidates and their pundits do.

So I thought I would ask the question after I find myself cleaning, cooking, not sitting down and relaxing for fear of thinking too much about the outcome. I have done all I can do in the physical and spiritual realm... and now I must wait on my God to determine the outcome... and I still believe He can pull off a David and Goliath.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Gina, that's too funny, I'm in the same boat. I have no idea what to do this evening to waste the time!!! I'm going to make some crackers and we're going to have some treats while we watch tv. It's quite a big night!!!