Friday, July 07, 2006

Were you ever so ashamed of your actions that you were embarrassed to pray to God? I sure hope my kids don't need too much counseling when they get older :-) I don't know why it shocks me so much that they are ungrateful, complain, talk back, argue, test every boundary set... but don't we do the same things... don't I do the same thing toward my husband? I mean I actually threw a fit today in front of them because they didn't follow the hundreth command I had given them, and then I wonder where they get it from.

"Please forgive me Lord and help me recognize that yelling doesn't change their hearts or glorify You. It only brings shame on me and You. Thank you for your forgiveness. Please give me wisdom in the heat of the moment, and protect my kids hearts from their maniac mom :-).

No comments: