Tuesday, December 04, 2007

My Husband and Vince Antonucci


My husband actually got to meet Vince Antonucci! The guy I have blogged about many times (he is the guy on the left); the guy that has an actual church service in an open bar; the pastor who wears a gorilla suit around town just to get attention for his church; and the pastor who will do just about anything to get a hearing from a lost person.

Also my hubby also didn't just get to meet Vince Antonucci, he got to stay at his house, and Vince took many hours over two days to just talk and listen and hang out and give him advice and mentor him. Man, I have to say out of all the successful church planters I know, this guy has not let success get to his head. He not only had Ken stay at his house, there was another church planter that was staying at his house also who Vince is mentoring. Vince was so down to earth and is so willing to spend time with anybody who wants to learn how to reach the lost especially the extremely unchurched. He is so willing to listen to "nobody's" and encourage and mentor them because that use to be him and he wants you to be successful for the sake of the lost. Check out my hubby's blog for his version of his visit.

No comments: