Sunday, April 20, 2008

The Last Lecture

This is one of the other inspirational stories I mentioned from last week. My husband and I sat and were very inspired by this man's amazing story. This 47 year old Carnegie Mellon professor, father of 3, and adored husband, Randy Pausch, expects to die from cancer in a couple of months, so he delivered a hopeful last lecture on his life's lessons. This is just part of the lecture and interview with Barbara Walters. You can go to his website/blog to watch the Lecture or the interview in full (it is definitely worth it) and to look around at other interesting things about his life.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aluguel de Computadores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aluguel-de-computadores.blogspot.com. A hug.