Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Welcome to the Blog World Nikki!!

I am so excited to be introducing you to the best sister-in-law in the whole world... who has now entered the blogging world. My brother married her last year and it feels like she has been in the family forever. She is one of those people who will tell you what she thinks, good and bad, and have you laughing the next minute. She is organized, anal retentive, you will never find her house a mess, wants to be in charge (the exact opposite of me ... and to think of it my brother also), yet a lot of fun to be around. If you want to read great stories and get a good laugh you have to check out her blog.

1 comment:

Three Seventeen Photography said...

You're awesome! And I noticed that you failed to mention that I'm the only sister-in-law and won by default but I'll keep the title anyway!

Love you guys!