Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Baby Isaac

I am so humbled to be writing this... of all the things I complain about... this situation humbles me and makes me so thankful about most of the things I think stress me out. A cluttered house and lots of laundry is not so bad after all.

I don't have time to blog much about this, and I couldn't explain it very well, so I ask that you go to babyleino.blogspot.com and pray for this baby and this family. This is a very young couple, and this is there first child. There are literally thousands of people praying for baby Isaac all over the world. Even though things look impossible, all things are possible with God. Even God raised Lazarus from the dead so that He would be glorified.

"I pray, Father, that anything that is happening to baby Isaac is so that more people will come to know you through this. We pray that You would choose to miraculously make his body work the way you intended it to work. We pray that your plan is for this baby to be a world changer and have a testimony that tells of your miraculous power in our day and time. His little body is so tired, but you created it. Please help his little body to get rid of the co2 and stablelize all his organs..., but if you choose not to, I pray for it to be for the reason to reach millions of lost souls for you."

No comments: