Sunday, August 05, 2007

Isaac Jordan Leino - Feb. 25, 2007 - Aug. 5, 2007

As I return back home from Maine, and return to the blogging world... my heart is heavy. As I wanted to share so much that happened on my journey and the awesome things God is doing...

Tonight 5 month old Baby Isaac (Isaac Jordan Leino) went to be with the Lord. I don't have anything profound to say except that we know our God is perfect, and that His ways are not our ways. Please pray for Jordan & Patience and their families as they walk through this sad time.

Father, we pray to you tonight and ask that you would comfort them in ways that only you could know. Give them sweet sleep tonight and rejoicing in the morning. We are so sad. I pray the enemy would be defeated in so many ways because of the faith of this family and the road You have called them to walk. Hold them close... We know You are perfect. Show us your beauty and Your strength as they take this next step in life.

6 comments:

The Carroll Family said...

I'm so sorry Gina.

The Atkinson 6 said...

Gina,

Thank you for letting me know. David had just gotten an email from Benjamin and was calling me to tell me when I saw your post.

I feel like we have all lost a member of our family.

Thank you for being such a great blgging friend.

Paul & Angela Jenkins said...

Hi Gina,
I checked Isaac's blog yesterday and saw that time was close so I checked it early this morning and saw it. I noticed that you saw it first. Did you see the times of people leaving comments. 1am, 2am, 5am. Does anyone sleep in the blogging world?

Can't wait to hear about the race.

Jean Ohlerking said...

thank you for making me aware of little isaac in the first place--i have often checked his blog and prayed for him and his brave parents.

your heart for the hurting people of the world is truly a God-given gift. can't wait to see what He does with y'all in France...

Paul & Angela Jenkins said...

Gina,
They arrangements for Isaac are on his website. We'll see you at either or both events.

Amy said...

I hope to see you at the services tomorrow!