Thursday, August 09, 2007

Isaac Jordan Leino Feb. 25, 2007 - Aug. 5, 2007

Today was the funeral for Baby Isaac... and I am not sure there has ever been a human who lived who touched my life so much and helped me know my Savior in a deeper way. I got to see Isaac today for the first time even though I know it was not really him, because he is with our Savior in heaven. It was not as sad as I thought it would be... he suffered so much in his short life, it was peaceful to know this is just his earthly body, but that his precious baby spirit that we got to know is still just alive as it ever was, yet with the one who created him.

We love you Baby Isaac, Jordan and Patience, and we thank you for allowing us to be a part of your life.

My hubby also posted a great blog on the life of Baby Isaac.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I have read all of your blogs on baby Isaac, however putting a face to this sweet baby made it all more heartbreaking. My heart and prayers go out to his family. I could not even imagine what they are going through. May God keep them and bless them. I know that He is preparing them for great works through this life tragedy.