Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Martha Fry - my sister... the shining star


I almost forgot to blog about this past weekend. We had a leadership conference at our church that was lead by Dino Rizzo and our pastor Matt Fry. It was awesome! I will try to post the notes tomorrow...

But the best part about this weekend was my sister... sorry Matt and Dino... My sister, Martha, spoke at all 4 services. She is over leadership and development at C3 which includes all the Connect groups. This weekend she spoke on connecting with God, Others, and Our Community. It was awesome. She is an amazing speaker and I hope to bring her to France someday to speak at the women's conference we hold at the largest theater in Paris, or the largest soccer stadium, whichever holds more. :-) You can download the podcast here.

Martha, your gifts are amazing, and thankfully I finally came to terms with who God created me to be so I would stop always wanting to do the things you did. I love to serve in the shadows while you are the shining star. I love you Martha.

... and for anyone who is wondering, she is older... prettier, but older. :-)

1 comment:

Jane said...

you are so blessed to have such a wonderful relationship with your sister! Have a blessed day!