Thursday, January 31, 2008

Children are a gift from the Lord - Pray for Daniel and his family


Once again when you feel your circumstances are overwhelming, just get out into the blog world and find someone who is really struggling and pray for them. It will change you life.

Pray for this young boy Daniel tomorrow. He will be going in for brain surgery tomorrow at 7am. be sure to get a bunch of tissues if you visit his sight. :-)

"The King will reply... whatever you did for the least of these you did it unto me."

"...if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move." Matt. 17:20

"The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective." James 5:15

We pray for you Daniel. May God bless your precious life. May He protect you and may every second of your surgery be miraculously perfect. Steady the doctors hands Father, and may they see You, Lord, in the operating room.

4 comments:

Jane said...

makes my "stuff" seem so much smaller!

Robin said...

Thanks so much for sharing about Daniel and his surgery!

I updated on my blog and will continue to update as I am given info.

www.actionspeakloudest.blogspot.com

Robin said...

Thanks for stopping back by my blog. I put your blog in my favorites list because I plan to come back often!

I have four blogs in all - one for Scripture verses that are speaking to me, one for quotes, one for books and such and the last for lessons I'm learning - actions speak loudest.

Looking forward to coming back and getting to know you.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Robin said...

Keep praying for Daniel - he's had some set backs - posted more on my blog -

www.actionsspeakloudest.blogspot.com

His mom said she can't wait to read the comments everyone has left. Just me telling her has been an encourgement, so thank you so much!