Friday, January 11, 2008

madelinelester.com

I never intended for my blog to be a place to give medical prayer requests, but for many of you who follow it and have a passion for prayer and for people who are suffering, check out madelinelester.com

She is a 3 yr. old who was born with the same condition that Baby Isaac had (HLHS). The past many months have been plagued with many issues, and she coded last night. As of right now she is still hanging on, but is will only be a miracle if she lives. She was on a heart transplant list which she is now off of because she has some sort of infection they can't figure out what it is or treat it. Please pray for this family and this little girl. She is the same age as my little girl... I can't imagine...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Robin said...

What a beautiful ministry it has turned into!