Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Madeline Willoughby Lester - Please pray

Please pray for little 3 year old Madeline Lester today. She is so sick. She is either at the end, or at the beginning of a miracle. (Of course we know the "end" is complete healing in heaven, but it's the end of her parents possibly having her on earth) They have posted some pictures today of her and her beautiful mother, and also of what she is going through right now. Pray for her and her parents and family as they walk through this excruciating waiting time. Many of us walked that road with the Leino's. Please join me in walking this road with this family.

3 comments:

Jane said...

been a busy week, so my surfing blogs has been limited. I'm headed over to check on Miss Madeline, and joining you in prayer for her.

So when are you getting in that new ride to come visit NS and me!!!???!!!
you guys coming down for Unleashed in March??? you have a place to stay!

Patience Leino said...

Please pass along our love, prayers, & deepest regards to this precious family. Seeing their sweet girl...the machines, the scars, the extreme edema from kidney failure (Isaac was just as swollen a few times when he was sickest)...its all so familiar. Our hearts ache for where they are at right now & continue to ask God to relieve this sweet girl's struggle in His perfect way. Please let them know that those who have walked a similar weary road are here & saying, "you'll make it through."
::Patience

jennyonthespot said...

Thank you for your post calling out for prayer for Maddie. It's incredible to find hearts calling to the Lord as I surf the web...

I was blessed to have visited the family on Monday. It is with a heavy heart my comment comes... I can't even write it myself. Dave (Maddie's dad) just posted an update this evening. His words are touching and perfect.

Keep praying for the family... I'm sure they needed now more than ever.