Thursday, October 11, 2007

God Is So Amazing!

Wow, I am so overwhelmed right now... God just put it on someone's heart to give us their minivan. I am just so surprised I am speechless... and it is not some old clunker that is ugly and the paint is wearing off. It is a 2000 model that looks great, and it doesn't just have a radio that works, it has a DVD player and all sorts of other bells and whistles... and it has airconditioning! I am just so overwhelmed... I am not sure if I am suppose to say who is giving it to us, so I will save that for a later date. THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

..but especially thank you Lord for such an amazing gift, I was just hoping to get something that runs, but You gave us more than we could have imagined... and bless those who gave this to us, and their ministry, abundantly because I know they will bless others.

6 comments:

Jane said...

praise God!!! He is SOOO good to all of us!

Amy said...

OH, that is so wonderful! God sure knows how to provide for his children. What a blessing!

Anonymous said...

God greatly rewards faithfulness!! How awesome for you and for the one who followed God's command and did as He instructed!

Sue said...

Wow!!! Our God is SO amazing!!

Paul & Angela Jenkins said...

I'm so thankful that God has provided to your family. You are definitely reaping where you have sowed; may others learn from your example.

Figueras Life said...

that's how mike & i got 2 of our cars in florida. God touched someone. we were in such a desperate need & didn't have to say a word to anyone b/c our Father knew!
i rejoice with you!!!!

:-) j