Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Giants 17 - Patriots 14

I cannot believe I forgot to say... Go Giants!!!

I was so excited to watch that game. I am such a believer in "the underdog"... and in the strength and power of underdog if they want to believe in themselves and each other as teammates. I told my husband I was picking the Giants to win and he laughed and said it would not even be a close game. It was so awesome to watch the last touchdown where Eli Manning seemed to be sacked by a bunch of Patriots, only to pop out of the huddle of players to launch what seemed to be a hail Mary (even though it was thrown to a specific guy) and get caught in the end zone within the last minute of the game stunning the Patriots fans.

Can I just say, "I Love Football!! especially when the underdog wins... unless of course they are playing "my team", and "my team" is not the underdog. :-) ... I also think I just became a Giants fan. Peyton Manning played for Tennessee (my almamater), quarterback for the Colts who won the Superbowl last year, and now Eli Manning his little brother just won a chamionship. So I guess I am an Eli fan now also.

No comments: