Tuesday, February 12, 2008

National Pancake Day

For all of you who are interested, today is National Pancake Day... [only in America would you find a National Pancake Day] ...and IHOP (International House of Pancakes) is giving away free pancakes all day... so if you don't have sick kids like me, and your day is not already gone, stop by and enjoy one of America's favorite holidays and eat a stack of pancakes.

I was going to make pancakes, but after thinking about it, I think I am going to make crepes for dinner tonight. These are similar to pancakes yet very very thin, made out of mostly milk, eggs, and some flour, and then are rolled up and filled with things such as cheese or some type of sweet filling. This is France's version of pancakes. I just got the recipe out of my Betty Crocker cookbook.

Bon Appetite!

1 comment:

Robin said...

Oh bummer, wish I had known about this earlier, but don't want to go out because its freezing rain now...Maybe I will make pancakes instead :)

Please keep praying for Daniel - he's had a set back today...

www.actionsspeakloudest.blogspot.com