Sunday, May 27, 2007

Please Pray For Dax

For those of you who have prayed for Baby Isaac, I would like to ask you to pray for a little 3 year old boy who desperately needs a liver transplant. His name is Dax. You can check out this blog to find out more about his situation. Make sure you scroll down to read "A journey to Dax... A Look Back". His parents adopted him knowing he had a health issue that may not let him live past 1 year old. They sound like amazing people.

I pray, Lord, that you will bless this precious family with healing and/or a liver transplant for little Dax. We have seen you bring Baby Isaac back from the brink of death. We know there were probably thousands praying for him. But it is not the numbers that you listen to, it is the heart of one righteous person. I pray Lord that I would be righteous enough that you would hear my prayer for this total stranger (Dax). I love children; especially special needs children. I would love to fill my home with them, but since you have not called me to that right now in my life, I pray for those who have. Have mercy on this family and bring health and a long life to this little boy so he can bring you glory and a life that can serve and tell the world about you.

No comments: