Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Successful Knee Surgery!

If you have been reading my hubby's blog, you will have read that he had knee surgery yesterday (like being a single mom of 4 for 2 weeks wasn't enough) :-)

Well praise the Lord!! they were able to do the least invasive procedure and get rid of alot of scar tissue from 3 previous surgeries 17 years ago. There was a possiblity that he was going to have to have a new ACL replacement, which meant many weeks on his butt and another human to take care of 24/7, but God had mercy on me.

Well, lucky him, all the bandages come off in two days, and he can probably start helping me clean the house next week. Now I won't make him carry anything heavy, but he certainly could fold clothes and do toilets.

4 comments:

Jean Ohlerking said...

so glad your hubby's surgery went okay. sorry he had to go through it.

wow. does he really fold clothes? clean toilets? the thought of my husband doing either is rather scary. i'd appreciate the attempt, i'm sure, but...

i enjoy reading your stuff...

Amy said...

Oh good! God sure is watching out for you guys!

Ken Witcher said...

Jean,

I do fold clothes, mostly my clothes and towels (the easy stuff). But toilets? Not so much.

Ken Witcher said...

Actually, Gina told me that all husbands do this stuff.