Saturday, April 28, 2007

Does "red" mean bad?

My husband has been traveling alot these past two weeks, and I was just wondering if it was a bad thing when the yellow light on the refrigerator that tells you to change the filter, turns red... I was just wondering.

It makes me think, how in the world would I survive without my husband. Yes, I am one of those who knows nothing about the bills, and I really don't need to be involved in that. To me balancing a checkbook is attempting to balance it, and then drawing a dark line in your check register, and then calling the bank and putting your new balance under that line. I have no idea how to fix anything, because my husband is such a fix it guy that I don't ever even have to figure it out. We don't even call repair people.

So needless to say I guess we'll just have to drink tap water until my husband gets home because I'm not sure what the filter looks like, and I'm afraid I might break something if I try to take it out. :-)

1 comment:

Heather said...

Gina, you don't know me, but I've been attending Faith Baptist in Youngsville and am hoping to go to France next year as a volunteer to work in a parish in Grenoble. Your name has come up many times as I've talked to people at the church about it in the past two months. I'd love to meet you sometime before May 18th when I'm moving to PA for the summer to work as a camp counselor before hopefully heading to France. My email is parrish.heather@gmail.com if you have time to meet. I can even help entertain kids :-)