Sunday, April 29, 2007

What is your Calcutta?

Can I just say, "I LOVE THE BLOGGING WORLD!!" Not only can I sit at home with four kids and still feel like I have a social life even if no one is verbally talking to me, but I can be inspired by something someone said on a blog and then go share about it on my own blog feeling like I have inspired someone today, even if I don't know if anyone even read my blog. I can also respond on someone's blog and feel like I have had a discussion even if they don't read their responses. Isn't it great!...

And speaking of plagerizing, Mark Batterson said something I love... He said,

"Can I share a goal? I never want NCC to feel like a church. I want us to feel like a movement. The church is way too static these days! The church is called to knock down the gates of hell. The church is the vehicle whereby heaven invades hell. That is why the world resonated with Mother Teresa. She brought heaven to a hell hole. By the way, I love the advice Mother Teresa gave when someone asked them how they could make a difference with their life the way she'd made with hers. Mother Teresa said, "Find Your Own Calcutta."

Well, it's been a long road, but Ken and I have found our "Calcutta"... France, and Mark Batterson states just what we feel. We have a passion to start a movement, not just a church. We want to invade hell and take back what satan has stolen in France, with the power of the Holy Spirit of course, and Heavens legions of angels to fight the Spiritual battles.