Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Rabbit Ears - And I don't mean Easter Bunny

Well, we have officially entered the world of life without satellite or cable. This just started this past monday, so we'll see if this "news junkie" and "Law & Order groupie" (myself) will begin having withdrawals or not.

Actually when I was single (beginning college age), even up until I was 30, I did not have a T.V., and I had so much fun. I read books, wrote letters, visited people, took walks, talked to friends, played games, and had lots of time with God. It was great!

Well, we'll see how life with four kids and no Satellite is. Yes, we still have T.V., and I do catch the news whenever I can, but I am enjoying this so far. I'm getting alot done, going to bed earlier, spending more time with God, catching up with some old friends, getting motivated with homeschooling... and really overall enjoying life a little more so far.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Isn't life w/o tv much more rewarding? Now if I could only get off the computer!