Thursday, July 19, 2007

Melissa Bernard - 34, wife, mother of 4, follower of Christ, woman who loved life...

It's a little bit of a strange blog night...

After posting to pray for Baby Isaac, another person I had mentioned a while back, Melissa Bernard, a 34 yr. old mother of 4 young children, who had been fighting stage 4 colon cancer for 8 months died monday.

My heart is so broken for her family and her 4 children, the youngest one 3 years old. She sounds like an amazing lady, and for those of us who follow Christ, we will get to meet her someday, but that does not make the journey for her family and friends any easier. If you want to read more about her amazing life and see how you can pray for her family, go to her blog.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Oh my, that poor family. I cannot even imagine what they are going through. She seems like an amazing women. I look forward to meeting her in heaven.

The Atkinson 6 said...

I was so saddened. I hadn't checked the site this week. She seemed to high in spirit. I am sad for her children but so glad she is no longer in pain

Hope your all doing well.

Did you see Isaac smiling away? Such a Cutie pie