Friday, June 15, 2007

Baby Isaac's At Home!!!!

I am so excited to shout from the rooftops that Baby Isaac is home today!!! If you don't know what I am talking about go to his blog and read what miracles God has done in this little baby's life. (If you want the very short version go to our church (C3 Church) pastor's blog, mattfry.com).

It is a story that could be straight from scripture on the healing miracles God chose to do in this child's life and the strength and witness of these young parents through this whole ordeal. It has changed my spiritual life and walk with the Lord. I will never see God the same again...

And as Ken and I have walked through a new door in our lives, the things I have learned have taken me to a new level in walking by faith and trusting in a trustworthy God.

Thank you Patience and Jordan for sharing your story with us!

No comments: