Thursday, June 21, 2007

New "Catalyst France" Website!

Please go check out our new website. I am so proud of my computer techi husband who built and designed a totally new website for Catalyst France by himself with more and better information.

Seeing him do this reminded me of a devotion my sister, Martha Fry (pastors wife of C3 church - our church), gave at one of our praise team practices. In Exodus 35:30- 36:2 it says,

"Then Moses said to the Israelites. "See the Lord has chosen Bezalel... and he has filled him with the Spirit of God, with skill, ability and knowledge in all kinds of crafts - to make artistic designs ... And he has given both him and Oholiab ... the ability to teach others. He has filled them with skill and ability to do all kinds of work as craftsmen, designers ... The Lord has given skill and ability to know how to carry out all the work of constructing the Sanctuary... Then Moses summoned every skilled person to whom the Lord had given ability and who was willing to come and do the work."

This has been so exciting and apparent in how God is working in Ken and I. If you know us, I am an athlete/Social Worker personality, and my husband is a visionary leader/computer genius (okay, geek - but he's a goodlooking geek) ... notice I didn't say anything about being creative or artistic, yet God has called us to use the arts and creative technology in reaching a generation where it will take this type of ministry to reach them. It is so apparent in the things God is putting in Ken's heart to create and design that it is from God, because I have never seen my husband do these types of things. It is so exciting to know that if we are willing God can fill us with whatever it takes to do what He has called us to do.

We are also excited to share that "Catalyst France" will be incorporated by July, so we will be an official organization and be able to begin receiving support through this organization. God is moving fast and it is exciting. We have even had another person, on staff at Life Church in OKC, a church we greatly admire, email us to get more information on what we are doing & interested in going with us.

Our God is so awesome, and I am so honored to be a part of this ministry God has birthed designed and is preparing for us to do.

2 comments:

Tereasa said...

I've just taken a quick look over your blog and catalystfrance. You seem like a wonderful person! I look forward to reading more!

Amy said...

Gina, the website is GREAT! I am quite impressed! Especially since Ken has not had any professional training.

I am praying about what part of this God would have me in. I'm very excited to play a part of it, whether it be big or small! He is moving!